just an assurance that i am still alive and kicking

>> Wednesday, June 28, 2006

mid yr is screwed but whatever, it's over soon! no point crying over spilled milk like many pple did, just move on n stop mourning la! it is very irritating and sickening! hahahaha..

anyways, i think the chances of england winning world cup is the biggest joke now. i am still a loyal england fan but i think they cannot-make-it also. so, i'm rooting for germany now! i don mind argentina too la but then, i'll say germany will win the quarterfinals provided that kahn plays instead of the lousy lehmann who slips ball away when he is under panic attack. heh!

i've many things to complete after mid yr. besides intensive mugging (i mean it), i need to meet up with cheapo gang first for some gossiping n stress reliving sessions, as well as watching movies!! i want to watch my all-time favourite - scary movie 4! hahahaha.. a stupid movie but it never fail to brighten up my day by the lame content. just my luck, n the cheerleading movie i think? forgot about the title already. wahhahaa. not forgetting, SHE'S THE MAN! i'm a avid lover of twelfth night, i even do character analysis for ALL THE CHARACTERS in preparation for lit exam can! i love sir andrew as well as the joker, feste! haahhahaa.. but he's really funky and witty. :)

anyway, i heard this song on class 95 (this is a super old song) but it is very very nice. beautiful lyrics! oh ya, i've fall in love with love, me by collin raye too. oldies rock! they have the power to make u tear. POWER.

Lonestar - Amazed

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts
I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time, every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes

Chorus

Solo

Every little thing that you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you



Collin Raye - Love, me

I read a note my Grandma wrote back in 1923
Grandpa kept it in his coat, and he showed it once to me
He said, "Boy, you might not understand, but a long, long time ago,
Grandma's daddy didn't like me none, but I love your Grandma so.

We had this crazy plan to meet and run away together
Get married in the first town we came to and live forever
But nailed to the tree where we were supposed to meet instead
I found this letter, and this is what it said :

"If you get there before I do
Don't give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long I'll be

But I'm not gonna let you down
Darling wait and see
And between now and then
Til I see you again

I'll be loving you
Love, Me."

I read those words just hours before my Grandma passed away
In the doorway of the church where me and Grandpa stopped to pray
I know I've never seen him cry in all my fifteen years
But as he said these words to her, his eyes fill up with tears

"If you get there before I do
Don't give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long I'll be

But I'm not gonna let you down
Darling wait and see
And between now and then
Til I see you again

I'll be loving you
Love, Me."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP