>> Wednesday, April 15, 2009

class 95 at night always play awesome songs!

awwww i love this song they just played!

In Love with You - Jacky Cheung & Regine Velasquez (mind you this is a song from 1994!)



Just a gentle whisper,
tell
me that you'd gone
Leaving only memories,
where did we go wrong?
I couldn't find the words then,
so let me say them now
I'm still in love with you

Tell me that you love me,
tell me that you care
Tell me that you need me,
and I'll be there
I'll be there waiting...

I will always love you,
I
will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
Come to me now
I will never leave you,
I will
stay here with you
Through the good and bad I will stand true
I'm in love with you

Now we're here together,
yesterday has past
Life is just beginning,
close to you at last
And I promise to you,
I
will always be there
I give my all to you

Living life without you is
more that I can bear
Hold me close forever,
I'll be there...

I'll be there for you

I will always love you,
I
will always stay true
There's no one who loves you like I do
This I promise...
I will never leave you,
I will
stand here with you
Though the good and bad I will stand true
Hold me closer...
Our love is forever, holding us together
Nothing in this world can stop us now

Love has found

Love has found a way ...

I'm in love, I'm in love
Yes I'm in love, so in love
I'm so in love with you....

there is still an oldie hiding inside me.. so nostalgic. geeez

oh man i am listening to songs that are >5 years old now... aiyoh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP