some lame game

>> Sunday, April 16, 2006


Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.(i didn't say the qns out loud la. like that'll make a diff. so retarded)

How does the world see me? ai mei (what's the real meaning anyway?) BUT I TAKE IT TT I AM PRETTY K. (actually, is i think i am pretty)

NEXT! Will i have a happy life? since you been gone - kelly clarkson (yes since you're gone i am HAPPIER!)

What do my friends really think of me? my favourite full house song, i think the title is destiny. (got no link can)

Do people secretly lust after me? i'm with you - avril lavigne (k, no link)

How can I make myself happy? accidentally in love - counting crows (haha this one is funny! if you wanna make me happy, make me fall in love!)

What should I do with my life? dao dai - jolin (k, wad's the meaning of tt again..)

Will I ever have children? if you're not the one (k no link again)

What is some good advice for me? light in your eyes (u mean, give others more chance? look at the better side of them?)

How will I be remembered? beautiful soul - jesse mccartney (HAHAHAHA!!!)

What is my signature dancing song? fall to pieces (the reason is simple, I CANNOT DANCE)

What do I think my current theme song is? pieces of me (yaa i have no aim in life tt's why my life is in a mess)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? on the way down (HAHAHAAHAHHAA!!!)

What song will play at my funeral? super duper love (LOL!)

What type of men/women do I like? jie tou (???)

What is my day going to be like? goodbye my lover (wahhhhh.. so sadistic)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP