reasons why i love Friends so much

>> Monday, July 03, 2006

got this off the net. awww i feel like having them all over again. thanks to friends, i watched season 1 to 10 near the o's n tada! :D

for the benefit of those who dunno wad's the story behind friends, it is basically the lives of 6 close friends - rachel (jennifer aniston), monica (countney cox), phoebe (lisa kudrow), chandler (matthew perry), joey (matt leblanc) and ross (david schimmer). n the relationship b/w them:

rachel and ross - a complicated couple who break up n patch for a trillion times throughout the 10 whole seasons, and had a daughter emma in season 8.

chandler and monica - husband n wife after they realised they are in love after 5 years. monica is obsessed with cleaniness while chandler has always been called "gay"

phoebe is my favourite character, she is JUST SO WITTY and funny (cranky too). a cannot-sing singer.

joey - an actor, who again, cannot-act and is very very very naive but cute. wahahaha.

guest stars appear in the show, example, BRAD PITT!

Memorable Quotes from "Friends"

Phoebe: [Right after playing a song in the coffee shop ] If you want to receive e-mails about my upcoming shows, then please give me money so I can buy a computer.



[Joey comes out from his room wearing ridiculous clothes. He has to look nineteen for an audition]
Joey: 'Sup? 'Sup, dude?
Chandler: [putting his hands up] Take whatever you want, just please don't hurt me.
Joey: So, you're playing a little Playstation, huh? That's whack. Playstation is whack. 'Sup with the whack Playstation, 'sup? Huh? Come on, am I nineteen or what?
Chandler: Yes, on a scale from one to ten, ten being the dumbest a person can look, you are definitely nineteen.



[after Monica gets a disastrous haircut]
Ross: How's Monica?
Phoebe: She's calmed down a bit. I put a clip on one side, which seems to have stopped the curling. (kuku u can try that too)
Ross: How's the hair?
Phoebe: I'm not gonna lie to you Ross. It doesn't look good.
Joey: Can we see her?
Phoebe: No, your hair looks too good. I think it would only upset her.
Rachel: Oh.
Phoebe: Ross, you can go on in.



Monica
: Thanksgiving tomorrow four o'clock.
[to Rachel]
Monica: Guess who I invited? Do you remember that guy Will Cobert (Brad Pitt!) from high school? He was in Ross' class marching band. He was kinda overweight... really overweight... I was his thin friend.
Rachel: Wow. I don't remember him. Honey, are you sure you're not talking about your imaginary boyfriend?
Monica: No that was Jared. Wow. I haven't though about him in a long time.



Monica
: Can you help me fold these napkins?
Phoebe: Sure.
Monica: I'm gonna go across the hall and check on the yams.
[Notices the way Pheobe is folding the napkins]
Monica: No... no honey... Not like that, we're not a barn dance. You wanna fold them like swans like I showed you at Christmas, remember?
Phoebe: Yeah. It all came screaming back to me.



Rachel
: Can you take care of Emma just for today?
Ross: Sure, just lend me your breasts and we'll be on our way. (emma is a newborn)



Reporter
: I like that. what's your name?
[pointing tape recorder at Pheobe]
Phoebe: Pheobe. That's, P, as in Phoebe, H, as in heobe, O as in oebe, E, as in ebe, B, as in bebe, and E as in... Ello there mate.



that is, only if you understand. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP