talk to me

>> Saturday, November 18, 2006


Lee Sum Wan : Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

Mr. Saw Lee : Yes, you can speak to me.

Lee Sum Wan : No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Mr. Saw Lee : You are talking to someone! Who is this?

Lee Sum Wan : I'm Sum Wan .And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Mr. Saw Lee : I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone! But what's this urgent matter about?

Lee Sum Wan :Well just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother, Noe Wan, was involved in an accident. Right now Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Mr. Saw Lee : Look! If no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital from the accident, that isn't an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Lee Sum Wan : You are so rude! Who are you?

Mr. Saw Lee : I'm Saw Lee.

Lee Sum Wan : You should be sorry. Now give me your name!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP