>> Thursday, March 08, 2007
Life's about having dreams. Do i have one too? I guess not until i collected my results. But sadly the reality is that i am not eligible for it in NUS. ahhhh....... not that NTU is not good, but the ulu kampung and tedious journey just puts me off. Staying in hostel is an option but having to be ENTHUSIASTIC for 3-4 years in a roll will definitely take a toll on me, since i'm so used to being slack/nua or whatever you call it.
Seriously NTU has never been on my mind thoughout my jc years. But now i'm left with no choice. It's either NTU biz or econs for me, or NUS biz (highly unattainable) or FASS. Not that i hate FASS, but i really have no idea what course to take except Econs. Geog's fun but not a career for me to pursue, history's interesting but the tonnes of reading just ignores me. Sociology? Psychology? Political science? Nah, too chim for me to take.
I seriously think my combi sucks. or rather, arts suck! lol. no lah.. not that i am regretting cuz i know the same will happen to me in i was in science.
I'm still unemployed btw. I'm not doing anything constructive since i quitted. Even people like kim are in the mist of setting up her blogshop and becoming a boss, so is esther. I dunno how to make any handicrafts, and i don have the will to learn them. I don mind learning driving but i'm lazy to go to driving school and get myself registered. Shit i think i am really a lump of shit now. hahahaa.
Anyway wanlin is selling donuts now! i don mind her job n the pay is not too bad! $6 leh! not bad not bad can wear lok-kok! :D:D:D:D
Why am i blabbering all these nonsense. i thought i was serious just now? grrr...
(written on thurs but dunno why not published.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment