full house craze is back again! :D

>> Monday, August 28, 2006

full house is showing on scv again!!! *love love*

even my sisters and mama are glued to the show. OMG OMG OMG! it will be a weekly affair i assure! that means i gotta mug harder to enjoy the show better! GO GO JIA YOU!

the show makes falling in love so sweet, yet so heartbreaking. urgh. nonetheless, I LOVE HAN JI EUN! :D








































lastly, i wanna share my all-time favourite song to u! this song never fail to touch my heart! it feels exactly like how you will react when pple pang-seh/dump u. awwwwwwww :(


Fate

Come now inside my heart, You're telling me about love

I pray that this isn't a dream

My heart keeps telling me that i shouldn't let go of you

and that i should be greedy.. it's saying stuff that's stupid

Your love that came accidently.. it wasn't strange at all

But I didn't know that our promised relationship/fate/destiny would become love..

Sometime later, I have to send you away.. but I don't have the confidence to do that

You found the place that I was alone at.. Now you're gonna go back

I knew it was going to happen, but why does my heart hurt

Now you're gonna go back to your place because you found the love you wanted

I have to send you, a happy/bliss person, away with a smile

You tell me about Love while lookin into my eyes, but it's a lightly passing by (small/grazing) love

I'm so happy right now, it's like i'm dreaming a dream

Now you know that from the beginning we were in love

You found the place that I was alone at.. Now you're gonna go back

I knew it was going to happen, but why does my heart hurt

Now you're gonna go back to your place because you found the love you wanted

I need to send you, a happy/bliss person, away with a smile

Can't you give me your love, Can you really not/Is it Impossible?

But now I love you so much...


okay, the only scene i can remember is how rain pang-seh ji eun at the cinema. OMG TT'S SO SAD (U). okay fine, let me go crazy and i'll be very happy the next 2 weeks. thank u.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP